Judging Sweepstakes for Northern California SSC


I have finally gotten one of the pictures from my sweeps assignment for Northern California Shetland Sheepdog Club. I had 15 puppies followed by 6 veterans. It was a lovely bunch of shelties and I was so pleased to be able to evaluate so many truly nice dogs.

My Best In Sweeps was a 9-12 month dog, Sea Haven Etched In Silver. He was bred by Yvonne Samuelson and is owned by Karen Hase. Runner-Up to Best in Sweeps was a 6-9 month bitch, Harmony Acre Arenray's Anatalia (pictured). She was bred by Jeanine & Kimberly Harman and is owned by Karen Coombs.

My Best in Veteran Sweepstakes was Ch. Penelane's A Promise Kept, UD. She was bred by Penny McCausland and is owned by Linda & Michael Bianco. Runner-Up to Best Veteran was Ch. SevenOaks Molly B Good. She was bred by Roger & Pam Sadberry and is owned by Rori & Nancy Skellenger.

Congratulations to all of you, and thanks to everyone who brought me such nice puppies. I really enjoyed the assignment.

Post a Comment