Giving Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving


I have so many things for which to be thankful- good health, a warm home, a beautiful farm, a wonderful husband, a great family, and of course my shelties and the friends I have made because of them.

Today I am reliving a "gift" I both gave, and received. In October I reported that I had handled Belaire's Little Bit Country, Lola, to a 5 pt. specialty major. I am thankful to be able show dogs successfully. I love showing dogs.

When you win with someone else's dog, you both give and receive at the same time. I got to feel the exhilaration of winning, and then I get to call the owner and share the excitement with them. These are the win photos. Lola is the 3rd dog I have shown for Ken and Gloria Hansen, Belaire Manor Shelties and Corgis. The other two, Breckon and Lainey are also pictured on this blog. They have comments about this win on their blog http://www.belairemanor.blogspot.com/
I am thankful for dogs, friends, and Wins (among many other things).

Post a Comment