Quick poll questions

On the right hand side bar I have a new 2 question quick poll. If you are pet purchaser- answer the questions- if you raise dogs, don't. If you raise dogs- here is a link to a 10 question survey. As I stated earlier, I am working on a post about costs. I would like to see the what people who raise dogs vs. people who purchase dogs have to say about this subject.

Your link to the survey if you raise dogs is Click Here to take survey

Anonymous –   – (October 13, 2009 at 4:56:00 AM PDT)  

I used to show/train and breed another popular dog breed over twenty years ago. I only bred a few litters and did not register as a kennel business for tax purposes. However several of my friends did. I found that some of them were breeding and selling puppies to anyone that paid them, just to pay for their expenses. It's a "slippery slope" as far as ethics and ideals are concerned.

Acadia Shelties  – (November 20, 2009 at 8:18:00 PM PST)  

Results:
1. Do you think raising dogs is a business?
Yes - 45% (10 votes)
No- 54% (12 votes)
22 total votes

2. Do you expect the price of the puppy to reflect the cost to produce the puppy?
Yes- 57% (11 votes)
No- 42% (8 votes)
19 total votes

Post a Comment