If today is your birthday....................

Do you read your horoscope? I find that around my birthday I suddenly become interested in my horoscope- but not the rest of the year. For some reason this year I went to lots of different astrology websites to see how “generic” they sounded. One of them I read had me convinced that the person who wrote it had been a scorned lover of a Scorpio. I read it to my husband saying, “honey, listen to this- it is awful. This makes Scorpio’s sound terrible.” I read it to him- and he said, “what do you mean- it sounds like you!” Oh Ouch!

Today is my birthday and Merry’s birthday (Acadia Sunburst Merry and Bright). After reading a bunch of descriptions I decided that Yes- dogs follow the zodiac signs as well. I think that Merry and I do have a lot in common. I love Merry, but she is intense and can be stubborn. I won’t incriminate myself anymore by telling you about Merry- but I will say that Payson, who was born October 17 - is a Libra through and through. He is peace-loving, sociable, and has an almost innocent way about him that makes him very approachable. Always this time of year I look to astrology and think, “how odd that we can be so predictable.” Then I think, “I wish I was a Sagittarius”.

Cool Design Shelties  – (October 28, 2009 at 3:59:00 PM PDT)  

Happy Birthday to you and Merry - hope you two will have a great day :o)

//Bente

Acadia Shelties  – (October 30, 2009 at 8:38:00 AM PDT)  

Hi Jeanette, I see that you are also a Scorpio. This post basically said that a website I had been reading focused on the negative traits of this sign. I then said I felt that my dog Merry also demonstrated traditional traits associated with the sign- Scorpio-
Although I didn't say what those traits are- here is the list (from an astrology website):
Determined and forceful, emotional and intuitive, powerful and passionate, exciting and magnetic, loyal and observant, resentful and jealous, unyielding and obsessive (those last few are not very nice traits for sure).
One website said that Scorpios are "perfectly suited to any form of business that makes a difference in the workd, greatly impacts people and society...." I did like that. I feel that I certainly try to make a difference in the world.
Cadie

Post a Comment