Christmas Blessings


Genna's 2 puppies born on Christmas Eve.


Last year I was leasing a bitch named Sparkle and she was due to deliver around Christmas. My sister had invited me and Mike to come celebrate Christmas at their house. I asked, "may I bring Sparkle?" They said, "sure". Sparkle delivered 2 puppies- 1 boy and 1 girl on Christmas eve. I remember thinking of all the times I had asked (my parents) for a puppy for Christmas while I was growing up and I thought how sometimes you just had to wait 30+ years for the answer to be "yes". This year we were once again blessed with 2 lovely puppies- 1 boy and 1 girl on Christmas eve. I find it funny how things work out sometimes.

Anonymous –   – (January 3, 2009 at 7:59:00 PM PST)  

What a wonderful picture of bliss, peace and tranquility. The mom and two little Christmas Shelties! Makes up for the 30+ years of waiting, huh? We are Christmas Shelties too, well almost, we were born on 3 December, and our human mom also never had furbabies until she was 30+ :o)

Josh and Jess

Cool Design Shelties  – (January 3, 2009 at 11:25:00 PM PST)  

WOW what a Christmas present. Sometimes even the greatest wishes come true. Congratulations :o)

Best wishes
//Bente

GeeRome  – (January 4, 2009 at 3:01:00 PM PST)  

Happy New Year! I just found your blog, and your Shelties are gorgeous!

All the best to your furry family in 2009.

Untitled  – (January 5, 2009 at 8:46:00 AM PST)  

Genna to Rocky should be a very nice cross. Can't wait to see some pics of them as they grow. Judy has told me that Colin reminds her a lot of Rocky when she was showing him. Colin and one of the puppies, Nico, have been at her house since early last month. They come home tomorrow night. I can't wait! I missed them both so much. They are the life of the party haha!

Luanne

Post a Comment