Ready for new homes- Fate and Belle




Belle (pictured on the right) is now looking for her "forever" home. She is Acadia Sweet Necessity, HT, RN. Belle is 4 years old and very dependable. She is the daughter of Show Low and Valerie- (U-Ch. Linden Acadia Stacked Deck, CDX, HI x Acadia Sweet Emotion, AXJ, OA, PT). Belle is tri-factored, not debarked, housetrained, leash trained, loves attention and has a very steady temperment. I am sure that she will fit into most families. A fenced yard is not a must with Belle, but I always prefer homes with fenced yards.

Fate (pictured on the left) is 7 months old. Ideally I would like a home that will not spay her right away. I was keeping her as a show prospect. She was a lovely puppy with a pedigree that means a LOT to me (Ch. Daval Mind Twister x Ch. Acadia It's My Treat). She is about 13 3/4 inches and is going to be slow to mature. She is so out-going, so loving, and so full of energy that I have decided she would be best in a home that would train her, love her, maybe compete with her in agility, rally, obedience- or whatever else interests her new owner. She is both toy and food motivated. She travels well and likes to be engaged. I am interested in keeping open the option of a litter.

MarcyLynn  – (July 25, 2008 at 1:29:00 PM PDT)  

Hello, We recently lost our dog Casey that we had for 13 years and my mother is really in need of a new puppy. She is looking for a Tri-Color sheltie girl puppy. My sisters and brother would like to possible surprise her for her birthday which in on the 5th of September. Belle and/or Fate sound wonderful. Can you please email me some additional information as well as a picture of the dogs. I look forward to speaking with you.

Acadia Shelties  – (July 28, 2008 at 6:45:00 PM PDT)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Acadia Shelties  – (July 28, 2008 at 6:45:00 PM PDT)  

Marcylynn, I can't email you directly from here. Please go to my website, and you will find my direct email address.

Post a Comment