Allie wins a 4 point major

Yesterday I showed Grandgables Acadia Accolade ("Allie") to her second major bringing her point total to 7 pts, both majors. It was even more fun because her breeder, Guy Jeavons, was there to see her win. When the judge pointed at me in the winners class, I heard this loud cheer from outside the ring and was so happy to know that Allie had more supporters than just Guy. It is fun to win, but it is really fun to be able to share the excitement with others- so thank you to everyone who supported us!

The night before there was a sanctioned match following Best In Show judging. I decided to stay and show one of the puppies I have kept from the Acadia King Charles x Acadia Peace Of Mind litter. I had only brought Eden along with me on this show weekend, and it was nice to spend some time with her. She won the puppy herding group! A nice way to start -and I hope a glimpse of her future as well!

Dean Von Push was at the shows and he took these pictures. Thank you Dean.

Post a Comment