Blog Award!



Our Blog friends, Cool Design Shelties from Denmark has given us this awsome award. Thank You.
Bente says that I am to list 7 things I love, and then pass it on to seven other blogs I love.

Seven Things I love:

1. Living with dogs

2. sitting outside on a cool, sunny morning, with a cup of coffee, watching the dogs chase each other around the yard. Watching the swirling of gold and white makes me think of Albert Payson Terhune's books about Lad of Sunnybank.

3. snuggling with puppies

4. walks in the woods

5. morning canoeing on a quite river and observing the wildlife before the rest of the human world wakes up.

6. sycamore trees

7. the bond that develops so easily with dogs when you actually give a part of yourself to them


Seven Blogs I love and am passing this award on to:

1. Shelties4Us
2. Gone to the Dogs
3. Heart-Dogs Heal
4. Jo Ann's Place
5. Dynamutt
6. Belaire Corner
7. Istari

Post a Comment