GCh. Solange Ultravox X Acadia Opinion Provided puppies at 4 months

 I am very excited about these three.  The fourth boy- now Teddy- could have been shown, but a perfect pet home came along and claimed him.  I posted pictures of this litter when they were 6 weeks old.   Tecla really reminds me of Liza.  I just love looking at them- and they each have super temperaments.   The ones remaining here are Tecla, Trestle, Tristan.  These are the GCh. Solange Ultravox (Graham) x Acadia Opinion Provided (Chica)  puppies.  I hope they are my next show prospects.




Anonymous –   – (February 19, 2023 at 6:42:00 AM PST)  

Cadie, is the one on your left arm a male or female?

Acadia Shelties  – (June 3, 2023 at 7:18:00 AM PDT)  

The order is Tecla (female), Trestle (female), Tristan (male)

Post a Comment