Fun set of shows with Latte, Alain, Leslie and new friends

 Alain brought Latte from Alaska for two weekends of shows.  My friend Leslie was visiting from Arizona the first weekend, and new, local, friends Marcia and Ted were showing their puppy and also my girl, Granby.  We had a fun 1st weekend, although the best Latte won was Reserve.  Leslie couldn't stay for the second (long) weekend, but Latte was Winners Bitch all 4 days and went home just needing 1 major to complete the championship.  

Marcia, Ted and I all had birthdays during the shows.  My birthday wish is always the same: go to a dog show and Win!  Of course there are not always shows on my birthday- but this year there was, and I did go to a dog show, and Latte was Winners Bitch, Marcia and Granby were Reserve Winners Bitch, and Lolo was Best of Breed.  It was a great day.

I really enjoyed the friendship, company, and assistance for the two weekends.  It was the perfect way to spend a birthday :-)



Post a Comment