Ch. Acadia Presence of Mind wins a Group 2

This weekend Mike and I went up to Rochester, NY to some shows.  Mike never comes with me, so it was nice to have him along.  We didn't get to leave until after I got home from work on Friday- so we arrived in the dark.  The next day our ring time was in the middle of the day, but I was happy because and I still had two dogs to trim.  We got to the show in the AM and spent the day.  Cassia was Best of Breed- and then she (and I) won a Herding Group 2 !  That was the highlight of the weekend.

For dinner Mike and I went to Dinosaurs B-B-Q- a famous rib place in Rochester.   We drank blueberry ale and enjoyed the restaurant.  I had wanted to get over to Niagara Falls while we were that far north, but the schedule just didn't give us the time we needed to do that.  It was a short trip up and back.  Cassia was Best of Breed again today, but didn't place in group this time.

Post a Comment