A good weekend at the shows

This past weekend started on Thursday.  Mrs. Michelle Billings was the judge and Liza (Acadia Stage Presence) was Winners Bitch and Best of Winners from the Bred-by-Exhibitor class.  Cassia was Best of Opposite Sex, and Brother (GCh. Grandgables The Frat Boy) was Best of Breed.  When the judge was handing out the ribbons I said to her, "your Best of Winners is the daughter of both your Best of Breed AND your Best of Opposite."  The judge said, "well they all have really nice legs.  Who is the breeder?"   I said, "I am !"   She replied, "Keep up the good work!"

I didn't show on Friday, but on Saturday Cassia was Best of Breed and Brother was Best of Opposite.  That was a very nice win.  That judge was Murral Purkhiser and she was very complimentary of Cassia.

Friday night Cadance Kelly, my neice, joined me and we went back up to the shows for Saturday and Sunday.  She is 8 years old and I she really likes dogs.  I enjoyed her company and I hope she will one day be showing dogs too.   I look forward to reporting more about Cadance.

Post a Comment