NATCH, V-NATCH Acadia Paint The Town 8/5/2000- 4/30/2011

Today I learned of the passing of Hannah- NATCH, V-NATCH Acadia Paint The Town. Hannah was the daughter of Ch. Acadia Rock Solid, HT and Ch. Zion Acadia Town Heroine, CDX, PT, VCX. She is the sister of Ch. Acadia Another Story, UD, PT, NA, VCX.

Hannah was owned by Sharon Bradshaw and according to Sharon, Hannah was her "heart dog". Sharon didn't get Hannah from me, but rather from a women that I had sold Hannah to for agility. I was quite surprised when I got a phone call about the exchange, but I was so relieved at the efforts of Sharon to contact with me and get everything sorted out.

Hannah loved agility, but she made Sharon really work for the NADAC agility championship (NATCH). She achieved this in 2009 and then achieved the Versatility agility championship (V-NATCH) one week later. Sharon accomplished so much with Hannah and I am very proud of both of them.

Sharon, my heart goes out to you. I am very sorry for your loss.

Natasha  – (May 1, 2011 at 3:40:00 PM PDT)  

Rest in peace Hannah; she sounded like a wonderful dog!

Post a Comment