Charlie wins Best of Breed


Heart Lake Acadia Le Roi de Coeur "Charlie", now has 8 points of the necessary 15 for his Championship. Yesterday at the Huntingdon Valley Kennel Club he was Winners Dog, Best of Winners and Best of Breed under judge Ms. Arlene Czech. I was thrilled to be able to show him in the Herding Group to represent the Shetland Sheepdog.


This picture of Charlie was taken by Mike Fine with help from Tina Bjork.

Anonymous –   – (June 6, 2010 at 10:19:00 PM PDT)  

Congratulations! What a gorgeous dog! We had one of Charlie's littermates - Heart Lake Introducing a New Law - "Murphy" who we got from Tins. We lost Murphy to a terrible accident in September and miss him every day. Charlie and Murphy look very much alike. When I look at Charlie I see our Murphy. Charlie will have his title in no time.
Judy Coleman

Acadia Shelties  – (June 7, 2010 at 3:28:00 AM PDT)  

Judy I am sorry to hear of your loss. It is so hard to lose a family member- my heart goes out to you.
Thank you for your comment. I am looking forward to announcing a New Champion!
Cadie

Mary  – (June 9, 2010 at 3:36:00 AM PDT)  

Congratulations on your big win!

Post a Comment