Acadia Peaceful Garden "Eden" wins her first point

This past weekend Eden was Winner's Bitch for her first point! I was very excited as I had entered her on a whim. She is in the 12-18 month class which can be very awkward for shelties, but she was holding her coat, and her quality, so I decided just to enter her since I was going with Kiara anyway. That morning I noticed that Eden had come into season- bummer- sometimes that makes them feel a bit frumpy, so I didn't expect much.

Both days Eden was the only one in her class, so of course she would win it (unless the judge decided she was not quality and with-held the ribbon- which would have been a shock, but is one option). Kiara was in open sable both days. On Saturday Kiara didn't win her class, so I showed Eden in Winners- and she won! She showed like a little trooper and I was SO PLEASED to win. On Sunday Kiara did win the open sable class, so I showed Kiara in Winners and someone else had to show Eden. Kiara went Reserve and Eden had a good time playing in the ring :-)

Shelamo Shelties  – (May 18, 2010 at 5:40:00 AM PDT)  

Congrats on Eden's win. It's nice when the unexpected happens.

Natasha  – (May 18, 2010 at 7:58:00 AM PDT)  

Congrats on the win! I love Eden's name :)

Jay Wise  – (May 20, 2010 at 2:05:00 PM PDT)  

Congrats!! Dani is cheering them on from the beach:)

Post a Comment