New Champion*** and #3 for Carrie!

Today I got an email from Sharon Crawford, Sunburst Shelties. I have been anxiously awaiting this email message. The message was, "Sunni finished with a third major on Sunday".
Sunni is now **Ch** Sunburst Bright Sunny Day and the second from this litter to finish the AKC championship requirements. Acadia's Bright New Day, "Chip", is also a litter brother and he just needs 1 major to finish.

The parents of this successful litter are Ch. Acadia's Bright Idea, NA, NAJ, RA x Ch. Sunburst Acadia Here I Come. I am really looking forward to this show season because I am going to work hard to finish "Chip"- and then Merrylee has agreed to allow me to show Nicky- a 5th pointed Carrie offspring. If I can finish both Chip and Nicky, Carrie will have 5 champion offspring- enough to be designated Register of Merit (ROM).

Sheltiedoc  – (March 26, 2009 at 6:16:00 PM PDT)  

Woo hoo! Way to go Payson and Carrie! We need pictures!

Cool Design Shelties  – (March 27, 2009 at 12:57:00 AM PDT)  

Congratulations with the third major. Good Luck to the ROM...I keep my fingers crossed for you wish :o)

//Bente

Acadia Shelties  – (March 27, 2009 at 7:20:00 AM PDT)  

Yes, I agree- pictures are needed! I asked Sharon to send one.
Cadie

Anonymous –   – (March 27, 2009 at 2:31:00 PM PDT)  

Congratulations--that is WONDERFUL! Rory hopes his Mom, Carrie, is an ROM soon :)

-Amy

Jo Ann  – (March 28, 2009 at 8:58:00 AM PDT)  

Congratulations Cadie!! Fingers crossed for that ROM. To me, the producing titles mean the most, and are the hardest to get, especially for a bitch. That would be very exciting!

Post a Comment