Puppy Visit to Meet Dad and the Grandparents





Yesterday the puppies got to go on a "field trip" to visit Dad (Acadia King Charles) and the grandparents (Gary and Karen Brown). The Brown's graciously welcomed us all into the kitchen and they even had a play area all set up. Karen had also invited the WHOLE neighborhood!, her parentes, and friends- to come meet Charlie's puppies.

Charlie is just 17 months old and I had sold him last year as a pet to the Browns. He was a very nice puppy and I asked if they would not neuter him right away so I could see him again when he was a year old. I got to visit them and see Charlie again late last summer, and I was very excited to see that he was maturing into quite the handsome boy. I asked if it would be OK if I could breed to him- and they agreed.

The Browns are not interested in having Charlie shown, so he won't be a "champion" (of record with the AKC), but he is their "champion" family pet and he had many wonderful virtures to offer the breed, so I am delighted that they let me breed to him.

Thank you Gary and Karen (and of course Charlie).

Anonymous –   – (February 17, 2009 at 1:41:00 PM PST)  

Josh and Jessie are rather upset now because I 'only' invited my best friend to come and look at them when they were real little :)

Acadia Shelties  – (February 17, 2009 at 8:35:00 PM PST)  

Don't worry Josh and Jess, the whole world gets to watch you now! You two are stars!
Cadie

Sheltie Owner  – (February 18, 2009 at 4:43:00 PM PST)  

Cadie, LOVE the slide show of pups on your blog. There's nothing better than a sheltie pup, eh?

Bonnie

Jan van der Meijden  – (February 20, 2009 at 6:24:00 AM PST)  

Hy all,

Lovely pups you have. Have a great time with them!

Have fun and a good day!
Jan van der Meijden [the Netherlands].

Post a Comment