Fresca







Fresca is Canyon's 8 month old daughter. I thought I would show her this spring, but she needs a Registered name- Any suggestions? Suggestions must be Positive in nature. I keep coming back to Acadia Simply Refreshing- but again, I am open to suggestions.

Untitled  – (February 7, 2009 at 9:40:00 PM PST)  

I like Acadia Simply Refreshing. It goes well with her call name. Erin agrees! I love her white face. I'm a sucker for a lot of white on a dog.

Natasha  – (February 8, 2009 at 6:27:00 AM PST)  

She's beautiful!! Fresca and my 8 month old Wall-e look like their coats are coming in about the same. It seems like Fresca has a bit more leg featherings though. I love comparing shelties of the same age, seeing how they're developing :) Fresca is absolutely gorgeous!! I love her pretty face with the nice big blaze.

I like Acadia Simply Refreshing :)

~Nat

Acadia Shelties  – (February 8, 2009 at 6:27:00 AM PST)  

Thanks for the feedback- what do you and Erin think of Totally Refreshing?

Cool Design Shelties  – (February 8, 2009 at 10:59:00 AM PST)  

What a beautiful young lady. I like Totally Refreshing the most :o)

//Bente

Post a Comment