Acadia On My Mind - "Canyon"


Who's on your mind?

Untitled  – (February 1, 2009 at 8:25:00 PM PST)  

Well, I certainly recognize that look! What a handsome young man.

Cool Design Shelties  – (February 1, 2009 at 10:43:00 PM PST)  

Nice looking young man :o)

I like him :o)

//Bente

Sheltie Owner  – (February 2, 2009 at 3:58:00 AM PST)  

Spring is on my mind! How did you get him to stand on the *ice*? My poor dogs have been sliding all weekend!

Bonnie

Sheltiedoc  – (February 2, 2009 at 8:12:00 AM PST)  

He is so pretty! I love that red color!

Anonymous –   – (February 2, 2009 at 9:05:00 AM PST)  

Your handsome guy certainly has been filling out and maturing quite nicely. I'm sure you're excited to get him in the confirmation ring.

Acadia Shelties  – (February 3, 2009 at 7:25:00 AM PST)  

Thank you for the many nice comments. I am excited about Canyon. I am not sure he will see the show ring this year as I have two other males I need to finish before I can start showing him.
That day the weather was so odd- there was a warm Wind- actually, it was quite windy, which made it a challenge to take pictures. Canyon didn't seem to mind standing in the ice/snow, because the air was so warm. All of the snow was gone by noon and we had a MUDDY driveway. Yuck!

Post a Comment