Acadia's Crown Prince, "Luke", wins a 5 pt. specialty major

Acadia's Crown Prince, aka Luke, was Winner's Dog/Best of Winners for 5 points yesterday at the Interstate Shetland Sheepdog Club under long-time breeder/judge Barbara Kenealy. I have always admired Mrs. Kenealy and her dogs, so to win under her is an honor. I just love this dog. I love his parallel head planes and his finish of underjaw. I love his natural ears and his sweet, sweet eye. I also love his temperment. He is such a sweet-heart. Luke is sired by GCh. Acadia Prince of Peace (Manny) out of Ch. Acadia's Crowning Glory (Glory).

Karen Miller –   – (October 8, 2013 at 7:48:00 AM PDT)  

Congratulations to you and Luke for a great win! Luke is Sunny's brother. We are all proud of him.

The Miller Family and Acadia Sunny One So True

Anonymous –   – (October 12, 2013 at 5:24:00 PM PDT)  

Congratulations Cadie!!!! Congratulations Luke!!

Of course he's a sweetie!!!

He's an "Acadia Sheltie"!!! Just like Briar Rose!!! (She has been my life-line!! She a sugar pie to be sure!)

Love to read your blog! Need more puppy pictures!!!

Congrats again & best wishes ahead!!

Love, Cindy & Briar Rose (bud) ox ox

Post a Comment