Yes, we did have puppies-

 Yes, Faith had her puppies on 3/31/2013.  I can't believe how time flies.  There eyes are open and they are now starting on puppy food.  I always get a kick out of watching puppies eat their first meal.  They get it all over themselves and make such a mess- but mom loves to help clean them up.

We now know for certain that Manny IS tri-factored because there are 2 tricolor puppies in the litter.   There are 2 tri boys, 3 sable boys, and 2 sable girls.   I would LOVE to have one of these tri boys turn out to be show quality as I would love to have a tri Manny son.

Speaking of Manny, he is having some fun in Alaska.  I will write about his adventures next.

Anonymous –   – (April 24, 2013 at 5:52:00 PM PDT)  

Congratulations Faith & Manny!!!

I showed the puppies to Briar Rose -- she'll take the ones with the white paw-paws!!!

They are beautiful!!!

Best wishes, Cindy & Briar Rose

KMT  – (July 13, 2020 at 3:16:00 PM PDT)  

Our boy "Copper" is in there somewhere. He's one of the 3 sable males. Yes, time sure does fly...

Post a Comment