New *Ch* Acadia Prince of Peace






This weekend was HUGE!!!!
On Saturday Manny was winners dog for a 4th major to finish. That same day, at the same show, Merry was Winners Bitch and Best of Winners for a major as well. This brought her within 1 point of finishing.
Today, Acadia Cierra Like A Rock, AXJ, NA, NF, RN, HT, *VC* (Nicky), won his first major. He now has 12 points and just needs 1 more major to finish his championship. Nicky's win is HUGE! He needed a major to achieve the ASSA (American Shetland Sheepdog Association) Versatility Certificate (VC) - DONE! When he wins the next major, he will not only be a Ch., but he will be a Champion/ Versatility Certificate Excellent (or Ch/VCX). His mother, Ch. Sunburst Acadia Here I Come (Carrie), currently has 4 champion offspring. 5 champion offspring will give her the ASSA Register of Merit (ROM) award. Both the Ch/VCX and the ROM are considered Lifetime Achievement Awards with the ASSA. If all of the entered dogs show up at the show next weekend, it will be majors on Saturday and Sunday. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Nicky can win one of those two days to finish!

Karen –   – (July 18, 2011 at 7:25:00 AM PDT)  

Congratulations to Manny and Cadie on their achievement.

Sunny (Manny's daughter) and the Millers

Kerri  – (July 19, 2011 at 3:15:00 PM PDT)  

Congrats on your wins! I am glad I found your blog, you have very nice dogs! I show Shih Tzu :) Check out my blog when you get a chance. I am an artist and paint Shelties too!

Blessings ~

Kerri

Post a Comment