Puppies, Show Low, Quill


These puppies were born on their grandpa Show Low's 9th birthday. Here is to hoping they are as successful in their ventures as he is.
On another note of success:
I got a message from Amy saying that Quill was High In Trail this past weekend. He was competeing in obedience, Open A. He has already completed the CDX so this was just a "fun" show for him. High in Trial sounds like Fun to me!!!













Sheltie Owner  – (February 24, 2010 at 4:22:00 AM PST)  

What a GREAT looking litter. I hope they grow up to be as handsome as my Mike. I've never seen a more beautiful sheltie than Mike. =:O) Am I biased or what!?

Bonnie Frank

Jo Ann  – (February 24, 2010 at 10:44:00 AM PST)  

Very pretty babies Cadie! They're the picture of health and have just the right amount of chrome, they'll be very attractive. They look great! Congratulations!

Jo Ann

pjstramer  – (March 1, 2010 at 1:44:00 PM PST)  

Congratulations and so glad it all went well! They are beautiful. Can't wait to see pics of them as they grow.

Post a Comment