Help! Need a Name for our New Addition



Acadia Shelties is very excited to aquire this lovely male from Heart Lake Shelties. I have long admired Am/Can. Ch. Gairloch's King Of Hearts and this year I have had the good fortune of incorporating him into my lines. BUT..................... I need help naming this lovely boy. His mother is Heart Lake Deja Vu. His name will be Heart Lake Acadia__?____ . AKC only allows names to be 30 spaces long and we have used 18- leaving 12 to work with. I like themes and all names need to be positive. Please put your suggestions in the comment section. Thank you.
Update:  he is Heart Lake Acadia Le Roi de Coeur  - call name Charlie

Debbie  – (June 5, 2007 at 4:39:00 PM PDT)  

How about: Royal Flush, Wild Joker, or Memonic?

Acadia Shelties  – (June 7, 2007 at 5:55:00 AM PDT)  

Thank you for the suggestions.
Royal Flush has been used already- it's a good name. Jokers Wild has been used AND I don't name dogs things I don't want them to live up to.
Please keep the suggestions coming-it is helpful

Kelly  – (June 11, 2007 at 11:41:00 AM PDT)  

Hi Cadie,

What a cutie! Simba's kids are always beautiful - lucky you!

I wanted to suggest "Been Here Before", but that is too many letters. So, how about "Repeat That", "Familiar Heart", "Won My Heart", "Courageous Heart", "Card Trick", or "Royal Repeat"?

Good Luck!
Kelly

cassandra  – (October 1, 2008 at 1:20:00 PM PDT)  

i think rain,wade,hattie, or annabell

Post a Comment