NEW CHAMPION *Ch* Acadia Gregarious


It's True!!  


 Jerry and Linda Gallo came to visit the puppies when they were about 6 weeks old.  I just loved this puppy, and he was so gregarious- he named himself.  I started calling him Gregory at a very young age. He went up to everyone and wanted to be pet, picked up, or just loved.

I noticed that Jerry was wearing this Champion shirt and I said- how fortuitous! 

Gregory finished the championship yesterday at the Western Mass. Shetland Sheepdog Specialty show winning another 5 point major.  This puppy finished in 4 shows all from the 6-9 puppy class.  His first points was a 5 point major win when he was 6 months and 6 days.  His last was a 5 point specialty major two weeks before he turns 9 months.  

I have never had a puppy finish the championship.  Typically my shelties finish around 3 years of age- Lolo just finished at age 5.  

Post a Comment