Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary Mom & Dad!!!

I am home now, but last week my parents hosted a beach vacation week for their children and their children's children. My parents are such wonderful people. It was just GREAT to do all of the fun things we did together. What a luxury- a whole WEEK with family. Thanks Mom & Dad, I know that most children send their Parents on a vacation for their 50th- but not my parents- they took US on a vacation!! I know I have already said this, but we really did have a great time.
I am bless to have such a great family- and the best part- is that I have ALWAYS known it!

Love you Mom and Dad- you two are a great example of commitment, love, compassion, generosity, and humanitarianism- a couple to admire and aspire to be like. Thank you for being such a great example.

Cool Design Shelties  – (June 29, 2009 at 3:36:00 AM PDT)  

Congratulations to your parents :o)

//Bente

Post a Comment