Adult female is ready for her own home

Whenever people talk to me about puppies, they always ask, "don't you find it hard to give them up?" I always say, "No. I love sharing my puppies with new families. I find it fun to add joy and excitement to a family, and when I do, I become part of that family too."

Puppies are easy- it is the adults that are hard. I think the hardest realization a breeder must come to is that eventually you arrive at a place where you have as many dogs as you can love and care for as individuals. If you go over that number, they become "dogs" and at that point it is all care and work, and not enough love and attention. It is there that you have to make a decision. I always attempt to do what is best for the individual dog. I always ask myself, will this dog be happier with some other family, or happier in my family? The time to ask that question has come for one of our adult females. She is a sable & white, 6 year old. She has WONDERFUL house manners and LOVES attention. She needs a home that will walk her as she loves to eat and sleep on the couch. I would like a home that will actually take her for walks on leash so that she doesn't gain too much weight. Please email me if you think you would be interested.

Post a Comment