Great Dogs and Great Friends!

Many VERY successful “Acadia shelties” live in Tucson.  I am so lucky to have such great friends who share my love of dogs- and who share my dogs with me.

 The group picture are all dogs I bred that live in Tucson and each one of them is a star.
Left to right we have:

“Cache”  Acadia’s Hidden Treasure

“Tryk” Acadia’s Perfect April Tryk

“WIT” Acadia Whatever It Takes, HXAsd, AX, AXJ

“Kai” MACH, ADCH, NATCH Acadia’s Candidate, MX, MXJ, HSAs

“Mike” Acadia’s Microburst, AX, AXJ

 Cache and Tryk live with Lori Gregor.  WIT, Kai, and Mike live with Morene Brown.  Lori invited me, Morene, and Leslie Carle, my very good friend who I am staying with while in Tucson, over for breakfast so I could see all of the dogs before I went home.  How nice!  She had a wonderful breakfast set up, and the 4 of us had a great time, as did the dogs.  Thank You – each of you wonderful ladies, for making my trip (and my life) such a pleasure.

Pippa Sheltie  – (November 21, 2012 at 9:17:00 AM PST)  

Awwww, very pretty!
From
Pippa
www.pippasheltie.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment